Friday, May 16, 2014

Closet Cravings: Get Ribbed

 Growing up, I remember the only people who sported "wife beaters were rappers. 
Just writing this post is giving me flashbacks of Jay Z spittin' bars on a yacht while wearing the infamous ribbed tank in his "Big Pimpin'" music video. I wasn't too up on game back then with the terminology of this now rising trend, since I'd often call the muscle tee a "white beater"--I know I'm not the only one. Nonetheless, the ribbed look is making its way back on the style scene
in a much more cool & feminine way.

Where to Find:

I love how something so casual as ribbed cotton has been given a much more fashionable spin. From skater dresses and body cons to crop tops and slimming skirts, I am itching to snag 
some ribbed pieces to wear this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment